Wooden Toys APK
1.0 for Android 2.3 and up and up
Package name: com.WoodenToys.megabor
Toys are not just for the fun of small, but these toys can also be used to trigger the child's brain creativity. Tips to choose a child's toy is tailored to his age. It aims to develop the physical motor of children, both fine motor and gross motor.
For Mother who has children, compassion is sometimes bestowed by obeying all what the child asks. Remember yes Mother, especially for the already mothers and their children have begun to ask for this toy that, that must selectively choose toys for children. Because according to the Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI) foundation in 202 found various dangerous substances in toys such as timbale (Pb0, mercury (Hg), Chromium (Cr) and Cadmium (Cd) .They are ironic in children's toys such as Puzzles, color measuring beams, wooden counting houses, abacus, wooden dinosaurs and others.
Tips on choosing toys
Therefore, as a good parent, then Mother should choose a safe and healthy toy yes.
Tips for Choosing Safe Child Toys
There are a few tips on choosing safe toys. Including the following:
1. Read the label listed on the packaging and read in detail the material to make the toy.
2. Look for the category of the child's toy.
3. Avoid the child from toys that one of the ingredients of manufacture with paint that is easily liquid.
4. Choose toys that children can wash, and do not use toxic chemicals because it will automatically menggau development and growth of children.
5. Look at the quality of the toy, adjust to the age of the child and adjust to the child's preferences by still prioritizing a healthy and safe toy child.
Tips on choosing toys 6. Keep children under 3 years old from toys in the form of coins, marbles (jars), and small balls diameter 4.5 cm and smaller than that because it is feared swallowed by the child.
7. If the toy uses the battery, then the Mother as a parent should be swiftly lock the battery and make sure the child can not open it so as not to endanger the child like burning, fused chemicals and sparks / stun batteries.
8. Avoid children from toys that are easily broken and have a pointy, sharp point and have parts of toys that are easily removed and pulled because they can harm children.
9. Make sure the child knows to use the toy or make sure Mother as parents watching the child who is playing.