PC audio to Android
Turn your Android device as a wireless speaker for your computer.
Easily receive all your PC audio over Wi-Fi or USB.
Listen wirelessly to music, movies, or games on your Android device with low delay. Android mic to PC
Use your phone as a microphone for your PC, or simply listen to your phone's mic.Android audio to another device
Listen to your phone's audio on your PC, or share your audio with another Android device.
This feature requires Android 10.
Visit https://audiorelay.net to install AudioRelay for Windows, Linux, or Mac.Usage examples
• Stream audio over the network
• Listen to your PC and phone audio at the same time
• Audio monitoring
• Replace a mic or a speaker
• Send the audio of your computer to a distant speaker via your phone
• Play music on multiple devices (Premium)Features
• Easy setup
• Low latency on Wi-Fi or USB
• Uses audio compression to reduce network traffic (https://opus-codec.org/)
• Has multiple buffer settings
• Remotely control your device's volume from your PC
• Customize the name of your devices
• Available in multiple languages (thanks to the contributors at https://translations.audiorelay.net)Premium
• Wireless audio listening on multiple devices
• Play and pause playback directly from the notification
• Customize the buffer settings
• Choose the audio quality
• Remove microphone time limits
• Remove the ads
• Future premium featuresTips
https://docs.audiorelay.net has easy to follow instructions for using your phone as a microphone.
Instead of using a wireless connection, you can use USB tethering to completely remove the eventual lags and delays.
Your wireless speaker experience will vary depending on the Wi-Fi network and Android devices being used.
For example, some Android devices haven't been designed with low latency audio in mind.
If possible, connect your computer via an Ethernet cable.
Otherwise, try to use a 5GHz Wi-Fi network instead of 2.4GHz.Help
To solve common issues, please check the FAQ at https://docs.audiorelay.net/faq
You can post questions and suggestions on the forum at https://community.audiorelay.net