Home » Apps » Books & Reference » English Basque Dictionary
English Basque Dictionary APK icon

English Basque Dictionary APK

1.0 for Android

E-Dictionary

The description of

English Basque Dictionary 1.0 APK

Whether you want to learn speaking Basque or want to translate words from English to Basque, this app English Basque Dictionary should be your perfect choice. This English Basque dictionary works offline, search engine is very fast, and the app has online social sharing features. You can also listen to the pronunciation.
English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global lingua franca. Named after the Angles, one of the Germanic tribes that migrated to England, it ultimately derives its name from the Anglia (Angeln) peninsula in the Baltic Sea. It is closely related to the Frisian languages, but its vocabulary has been significantly influenced by other Germanic languages, particularly Norse (a North Germanic language), as well as by Latin and French.
Basque is the language spoken in the Basque country. Linguistically, Basque is unrelated to the other languages of Europe and indeed, as a language isolate, to any other known living language. The Basques are indigenous to, and primarily inhabit, the Basque Country, a region that straddles the westernmost Pyrenees in adjacent parts of northern Spain and southwestern France. The Basque language is spoken by 28.4% of Basques in all territories (751,500). Of these, 93.2% (700,300) are in the Spanish area of the Basque Country and the remaining 6.8% (51,200) are in the French portion.
This “English Basque Dictionary” app contains multiple choice question (MCQ) word quiz to help you leading your Basque skills so you can speak well and more confident. The app has an attractive user interface (UI) and flat navigation controls so you can use all features effortlessly. This is the most preferred app to learn Basque language and has a large collection of words within its database.

=======================
APP FEATURES
=======================
• Beautiful user interface • Multiple choice question word quiz • Text to speech voice pronunciation • 16 color theme choosers • Auto Suggestion • Easy Search • Add new word in Dictionary • Favorites list • History maintainer • Social word sharing

So, what are you waiting for? Just download this amazing “English Basque Dictionary” app and enjoy the best Basque learning experience. Your team is working hard on production of the “English Basque Dictionary” app more better & easy to use. Please feel free to email us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed any feature of the “English Basque Dictionary” app, do not forget to rate us on play store.

Download English Basque Dictionary APK v1.0. Offline English Basque Dictionary with pronunciations.. English Basque Dictionary is posted in Books & Reference category and is developed by E-Dictionary.
The average rating is 0 out of 5 stars on our website. You may also leave your review for English Basque Dictionary on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app. If you want to know more about English Basque Dictionary then you may visit E-Dictionary support center for more information. Average rating of 0 is calculated by taking account of ratings by 0 users.

The app was rated:

This app is downloaded minimum 1 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 5. Download English Basque Dictionary APK if you need a free app from the Books & Reference category for your device but you will need Android 4.4 version or higher to install this app.
This app was posted on May 12, 2018 and is available since then on MI9.COM . The current version is 1.0 and is now downloaded more than 5 times from our platform. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name.
If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like: English Marathi Dictionary, English Kannada Dictionary, English Urdu Dictionary .

Category: Books & Reference

Date published: May 12, 2018

Current version: 1.0

Get it on: Get English Basque Dictionary for Free on Google Play

Requires android: 4.4

Content rating: Everyone

Similar: English Basque Dictionary APK

Developer: English Basque Dictionary APK

Reviews: English Basque Dictionary APK

0.0
0 total
5 0
4 0
3 0
2 0
1 0