ArcGIS Earth is a native application available on iOS, Android, and Windows platforms. It enables users to access content, tools, and analysis from anywhere, whether it's online or offline. ArcGIS Earth is designed for everyone and provides user-friendly 3D experiences. It's also consistent between the desktop and mobile environments and adaptable to many collaborative scenarios.
ArcGIS Earth allows you to use a variety of items from ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, local data, and web services:
• Browse web scenes, map services, image services, scene services, and feature services.
• Browse local files including mobile scene packages (MSPK), KML, KMZ, tile packages, and scene layer packages (SLPK).
• Support has been added for Living Atlas of the World.
• Connect to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise.
• Tap to identify features.
• Support has been added for collecting, editing, and sharing placemarks.
• Interactive analysis tools include Measure, Line of Sight, and Viewshed.
• Create and share tours with geotagged photos.
• Search for places and switch locators.
• Start-up tips and guidance for hand gestures are included.
• Record and preview GPS tracks, and share with your organization.