METASENSE helps organizations better manage occupational health risks.
The description of app by: METASENSE Pty LtdMETASENSE has developed a portable device (SafeSpot) and METASENSE software platform, which helps minimize the likelihood of skin cancer. It helps organizations better manage occupational health risks.
It is already well acknowledged that much of the mortality due to cancer is associated with the late diagnosis, where clinical and pharmacologic treatments are less effective. A significant number of people including outdoor workers are at mid to high-risk levels of skin cancer; of which they are not aware, and that leads to their elevated risk as each day goes by. Real-time monitoring of the workers UV exposure followed by relevant and automatic safety recommendations are required in Australian and global workforce. By employing the SafeSpot and METASENSE Analytics platform, we will manage and prevent cumulative sunburn and skin cancer at an early stage.
- Daily UV forecast and access 24/7
- Automatically measure the UV index of the employees via SafeSport (portable device) on location.
- Send the reminders to employee’s mobile phone if the UV index reaches to the limit.
- Send the notifications to the manager via METASENSE software platform to control UV exposure of the employees
- Tracking data and give comprehensive analysis of UV risks for each employee in each area.
- English version available
- Preventing the sunburn, elevated awareness and compliance rate, and reducing the likelihood of skin cancer
- Personalized risk profiling for UV dose
- Reduce the cost of premium insurance
- Safer work environment and smarter duty of care
- Timely and cost-effective UV risk assessment
- Reduce related claims and increase profitability
- More appropriate insurance policies
More information: http://www.metasense.com.au
*live data preview
*live data preview