Use MyEmotions to manage challenging emotional states!
Feeling an emotion implies that something (or someone) important to you is being affected. All emotions, therefore, are sending us messages. But... What are their meanings?
Emotions are an often unknown world. Sometimes it becomes a problem, but it shouldn't be. If we attend to them, we can be more aware of what is happening to us, and improve in those important aspects of our lives.
Find easily the message of each emotion in this app!
MyEmotions offers you:
• Training in emotion identification
• Label your emotions and understand their meanings
• Record what you are feeling in the emotional diary, where you can see your evolution
• Basic instructions to learn how to manage difficult emotions.
THIS APP DOES NOT SEND ANY CONTENT TO AN EXTERNAL SERVER.
YOUR DATA (FOR EXAMPLE, EMOTION DIARY) IS PRIVATE AND ONLY ACCESIBLE FROM YOUR OWN DEVICE.
This app has been developed by a multidisciplinary team:
• Clinical psychologists and researchers from the Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
• Programmers and researchers from the Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain)
Remember: Your feelings are important.
If you need more ideas on how emotions work, you can find more information on our dissemination website: https://www.motiontoemotion.org
If you want to further explore the psychological theories underlying this app, you can visit: https://ucm.es/gonzalohervas/regulacion-emocional-optima