NFC Passport Reader (Old) APK
2.0.9 for Android
NFC Passport Reader (Old) 2.0.9 APK
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at [email protected]
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Download NFC Passport Reader (Old) APK v2.0.9. NFC Passport Reader reads and verifies the embedded RFID chip in electronic passports and other ICAO compliant identity documents. NFC Passport Reader (Old) is posted in Business category and is developed by InnoValor.
The average rating is 0 out of 5 stars on our website. You may also leave your review for NFC Passport Reader (Old) on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app. If you want to know more about NFC Passport Reader (Old) then you may visit InnoValor support center for more information. Average rating of 0 is calculated by taking account of ratings by users.
The app was rated:
This app is downloaded minimum 50,000 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 100,000. Download NFC Passport Reader (Old) APK if you need a free app from the Business category for your device but you will need Android 4.0 and up version or higher to install this app.
This app was posted on May 21, 2015 and is available since then on MI9.COM . The current version is 2.0.9 and is now downloaded more than 100,000 times from our platform. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name.
If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like: ReadID - NFC Passport Reader, e-Passport NFC reader, Bondi NFC Passport Reader .
- Please migrate to our new app.
Date published: May 21, 2015
Current version: 2.0.9
Requires android: 4.0 and up
Content rating: na