This app is a for a closed user group managing TB programs in South Sudan. If you are not part of this group of users, please don't install it on your device.
The electronic TB register (eTBr) assists all health workers involved in TB control to quickly;
- Generate error free quarterly TB reports to the NTP/other stakeholders.
- Automatically send quarterly TB reports to DHIS2 (interoperability).
- Identify for follow up, TB patients who missed their review dates.
- Identify TB patients that are due for sputum culture and sensitivity testing, HIV testing, CPT prophylaxis etc.
- Identify HIV positive TB patients for referral to appropriate HIV service providers/ART treatment centres.
- Generate graphs of the past TB control program performance.
- Send SMS reminders to patients on DOTS.
The electronic TB register is available as an Android, Windows Desktop and Web application.